Wednesday, December 3, 2008

JT Ross : A personal note for Blues fiends


Hey EVERYBODY - Spotlight on the BLUES ! ! ! ..I've got an all star line up planned for my next JOOK NITE at W/LA's oldest live music venue Harvelle's est. 1931.....Back home for a short break from his year round world tour with the Queen of Gospel "Mavis Staples" - is my buddy Rick "LA Homes" Holmstrom on Guitar. ....On Upright Fiddle Bass is John Bazz - founding member (and still touring) of the Blasters !....My drummer Jerry Angel's bio is a who's who of musical styles. . . Carole King, Glen Campbell, Brian Setzer, Dwight Yoakam, The Divinyls, Leon Russell, The Blasters, Dave Alvin (solo), Phil Alvin (solo), The Dickies, The Weirdos, Koko Taylor, Pee Wee Crayton, Big Joe Turner and many more.....I really need your support on this one.....

Cheers,
JT Ross

No comments: