Sunday, April 4, 2010

Café R & B : Where The Hell Am I?

It's Saturday night. I'm in Santa Monica. I'm at Harvelle's. Where the hell else would I be?

I'm in luck. Tonight Cafè R&B is performing.

Appropriate for my mood, I'm ready to rock the casbah along with the rest of them beautiful people out here on the dance floor.

My mind is numb from the weekday grind. Glad I'm here. As Roach sings about "phonecalls from Levenworth", her man Byl launches into solo after solo of guitar shredding madness with the unwavering eye of the tiger. Delta blues - shmelta blues.... Byl is the real deal!

Don Swanson pounds the skins into submission.
Blues submission.

Another night in Santa Monica. Probably do it again tomorrow night.
Sunday is The Toledo Show.
See you then.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

Location:4th St,Santa Monica,United States

No comments: