Monday, July 26, 2010

Kirk Fletcher : Down To The Bone

It's a blue Monday today.

I'm a little disoriented from last night's Toledo show.

A blaze of funk fire gave way to nightmarish sleeplessness. Crying toddler tears from down the alley woke me repeatedly and tonight I sit perched on my fave bar stool with my fave bartender and my fave cocktail waitress on my least fave night of the week. Seems like everyone I know outside of this bar is out of town, out of love, out of luck or in the morgue.
So it looks like I'm in the right place.

Oh yeah!!!
I see the Miss Willie Brown crew is here, so big double long neck clinks to them.
Amanda and Kasey!!
Luv ya ladies!!!

- Posted live from Harvelle's using BlogPress & the Hipstamatic app for the iPhone

Location:4th St,Santa Monica,United States

No comments: